More Humane        Autos for Animals Donation Form

Page 1 of 2

Your Info

Leave Blank if N/A

Tax Information

If your vehicle sells for over $500 and you wish to claim the donation on your taxes, the Oregon Humane Society must file a form which requires your tax ID (SSN or EIN). If you don't want to claim this donation, please leave this field blank.

Vehicle Location

Page 2 - Vehicle Info

You can find your vehicle's VIN on your driver's side door jam or in the vehicle title.